Documentation pages for Arranger for Adobe Photoshop.
- You can arrange layers and layer groups.
- Be careful, layer groups need to be activated by holding down Cmd/Ctrl. If you select while holding Shift all the sublayers will be selected, too.
2. Wave Length (Period)
- The size of a single wave cycle until it repeats.
3. Wave Height (Amplitude)
- Amplitude is the height above and below a zero line (reference line). If the amplitude is set to 50 the height of the complete wave will be 100 (from -50 to 50).
- If you need a complete wave height of 200 than you have to set the amplitude to 100 (half the height).
- Distance between the center points of each art object.
5. Start Angle
- Start Angle defines at which point the first art object is positioned. Accordingly all other art objects will be set.
- The best way to watch its effect is to press the up arrow for a longer period. The value will increment and you can watch the arrangement.
- Define the position at which the layout patterns should start.
7. Random Order
- With this option the order of objects will be randomized.
- If you uncheck it then it will reset to your default order defined by layers.
- Note: The new random order is just „virtual“. This real order in layers is not changed.