Documentation pages for Arranger for Adobe Photoshop.
- You can arrange layers and layer groups.
- Be careful, layer groups need to be activated by holding down Cmd/Ctrl. If you select while holding Shift all the sublayers will be selected, too.
- Set the number of columns you need. Rows will be calculated automatically.
- Lowest number is 1 which equals to 1 column layout. Zero and negative numbers are not available.
- Pro tip: If you want to achieve a single row set the columns to the count of objects (e.g. if you have 10 objects than a column count of 10 will result in a single row).
- Gutter defines the horizontal and vertical spaces between objects.
- Width = horizontal space. Height = vertical space.
- Pro tip: use negative values to achieve overlapping objects.
- Define the position at which the layout patterns should start.
5. Random Order
- With this option the order of objects will be randomized.
- If you uncheck it then it will reset to your default order defined by layers.
- Note: The new random order is just „virtual“. This real order in layers is not changed.