Documentation pages for Arranger for Adobe Photoshop.
- You can arrange layers and layer groups.
- Be careful, layer groups need to be activated by holding down Cmd/Ctrl. If you select while holding Shift all the sublayers will be selected, too.
- Width and height define the diameter of your circle.
- Set width and height independently to achieve elliptic layouts.
- Set the center of the circle layout in your current document.
- Define if objects should be arranged in a clockwise order (default/right button) or in a counterclockwise order (left button).
- Pro tip: Direction has a big influence when you are working with Start Angle and End Angle.
5. Start Angle
- By default the layout starts at 0 degrees = 12 o’clock (top). Change this to rotate the complete circle.
- Values range from 0 (zero) to 360 degrees. (360 = zero).
6. End Angle
- End Angle (in combination with Start Angle) helps you to achieve arc layouts (a.k.a. not a full circle).
- Values range from 0 (zero) to 360.
- Note: The layout is strongly affected by the Direction setting.
7. Adjust last object
- By default all objects will be distributed evenly from start to end – without overlap. This means that the first object starts at 0 (zero) degress (top) and the last object’s position ends one step before the first object – so that they do not overlap.
- „Adjust last object“ means that the position of the last object will be the same as the first object. This is relevant when you use End Angle.
- An example: You have 12 objects. Start Angle is 0 degrees. End Angle is 180 degrees. Direction is clockwise.
- By default the last object will be positioned at „1 step before 180“ degrees.
- To postion the last object at exactly 180 degrees you will need to check „Adjust last item“.
8. Random Order
- Right now this is an experimental feature. With this the order of objects will be randomized.
- If you uncheck it then it will reset to your default order defined by layers.
- Note: The new random order is just „virtual“. This real order in layers is not changed.