A flow is like an Photoshop action or Illustrator action or similar to the Shortcut app on iOS.
A flow holds all the commands that you want to be executed.
You can trigger it and it will execute all commands that it holds.
Create a flow
Open the flow tab.
Click the plus icon on the right.
Trigger/start a flow
Each flow has a play button. Click it and the flow will be started.
Also, you can run a flow when you are editing it (in the detail view).
Open a flow (to add commands)
Right side: open to edit it. The detail view will open. Here you will add your commands.
Rename, duplicate, delete
Hover over it and some options apppears
- Rename: give it a new name
- Duplicate: create a copy of a flow
- Delete: delete a flow (there will be a confirmation prompt before removing it)
You can change the order by drag and drop.
Just click and drag a flow and drop it where you want it to be.
After a successful installation:
- Start Illustrator again.
- Create a new document or open an existing one.
- In the top menu go to Window > Extensions > Omata.
- There you have it, OMATA.
If you have trouble with the installation let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org