OMATA is a plugin for Adobe Illustrator.
It supports AI 2021, 2022 and 2023.
Both, on Mac and Windows.
How to install via CCDA (Creative Cloud Desktop App):
Follow these simple steps to install „Omata“:
- Open the „Creative Cloud Desktop App“ (the same that you used to install Illustrator).
- Go to „Stock & Marketplace“ and below open the „Plugins“ tab.
- Use the big search field, type „omata“ and hit enter.
- The first result should be a tile named „Omata“. Click the „Install“ button and follow the process (you will be asked to close Illustrator).
As an alternative you can follow this link and get to the product page (via some redirects): https://adobe.com/go/cc_plugins_discover_plugin?pluginId=109150&workflow=share
After a successful installation
- Start Illustrator again.
- Create a new document or open an existing one.
- In the top menu go to Window > Extensions > Omata.
- There you have it, OMATA!
If you have trouble with the installation let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org