Documentation pages for Arranger for Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign.
- Objects will positioned along a calculated sine wave.
- Position for each object will be calculated by their center point.
- Order of objects is defined by sublayers from top to down.
If you need to change the order please change the sublayers accordingly.
- The units will be taken from your document settings. If your document has pixels as units than a value of 10 applies 10 pixels.
If you have inches than gutter width of 10 is 10 inches….you get it.
- Please check the walkthrough video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gPVciO5MK8&
2. Period (= wave length)
- The size of a single wave cycle until it repeats.
3. Amplitude (= wave height)
- Amplitude is the height above and below a zero line (reference line). If the amplitude is set to 50 the height of the complete wave will be 100 (from -50 to 50).
- If you need a complete wave height of 200 than you have to set the amplitude to 100 (half the height).
- Distance between the center points of each art object.
5. Start Angle
- Start Angle defines at which point the first art object is positioned. Accordingly all other art objects will be set.
- The best way to watch its effect is to press the up arrow for a longer period. The value will increment and you can watch the arrangement.
- Optional value that defines the x and y value where the wave arrangement starts.
- This is independent from the Start Angle.