This is the documentation for Arranger for Adobe XD.
- Arrange any type of object: rectangles, ellipses, polygons or even text.
- Objects need to be inside a group for Arranger to do its magic.
- If they are not inside a group Arranger will create a group for you.
- Set the number of columns you need. Rows will be calculated automatically.
- Lowest number is 1 which equals to 1 column layout. Zero and negative numbers are not available.
- Pro tip: If you want to achieve a single row set the columns to the count of objects (e.g. if you have 10 objects than a column count of 10 will result in a single row).
- Gutter defines the horizontal and vertical spaces between objects.
- Width = horizontal space. Height = vertical space.
- Pro tip: use negative values to achieve overlapping objects.
4. Random Order
- With this option the order of objects will be randomized.
- If you uncheck it then it will reset to your default order defined by layers.
- Note: The new random order is just „virtual“. This real order in layers is not changed.